Refunds Boreen Point & Noosa North Shore Holiday Parks
Refunds of deposits and fees paid are only available from Noosa Holiday Parks under the following circumstances.
Where at least 28 days notice of full cancellation has been given, deposits or prepayments will be refunded with the following options:
- A full credit to a future booking (to be used within 3 months - no admin fee), or
- Refund less $30 administration fee.
Where less than 28 days, but greater than 2 days cancellation notice has been given, or for partial cancellation, deposits will be refunded if:
- Assessed as refundable less the administration fee of $30.00,
- Or move booking to be used within 3 months, less the administration fee of $30.00.
Refunds or credits will not be made in the event of:
- Bookings with restrictions/discounts (no cancel/ no change) will not be entitled to any options above
- Reduction to the number of days or persons already booked
- Late arrival
- Failure to arrive without prior written notification
- Early departure
- Poor weather conditions
However, Refunds or (Extensions of the booking within 3 months) will apply only in the case of a Severe Weather Warning current for the local area (applicable at Boreen Point & Noosa North Shore Beachfront Campgrounds), noting a $30.00 admin fee applies if not a Severe Weather Warning.
"Minimum booking period" refunds
Bookings made subject to minimum booking conditions cannot be reduced, but can be cancelled and above conditions apply.
For the Noosa River Holiday Park
Notice less than 60 days - no deposit refund but option to transfer to future booking with proviso of use within 3 months.
Notice more than 60 days - full refund less administration fee of $30
Notice of 48 hours or more - full refund less administration fee of $30.00
Notice of less than 48 hours - NO deposit refund