This Holiday Park is situated right on the banks of the beautiful Noosa River, in the highly sought holiday location of Noosa. Wake in the morning to the sounds of the birds and the lapping of water on the shoreline.
Ideal for caravans, camper trailers, RV's and tents. The sites vary in size, but we do our best to match your needs. Featuring powered double-slabbed and non-slabbed sites plus a selection of unpowered waterfront and non waterfront sites. The guest camp kitchen, equipped with BBQ's and appliances, is in a prime position overlooking Noosa River.
Here's the Noosa River Holiday Park site map and park rules
What we've got:
- The Noosa River lapping at our sandy shores.
- Powered double-slabbed Caravan and RV Sites (with sullage).
- Powered tent and under 5m campervan sites.
- Unpowered, tent sites - Water view or non water view.
- Unpowered campervan sites - Water view or non water view.
- Camp kitchen equipped with gas BBQ's, cooking appliances and magnificent views over the Noosa River.
- Two amenity buildings including family and special needs facilities.
- Laundry – with coin operated washing machines, dryers and clothes lines.
- Tourist Information.
- Free WIFI.
- Small "Essentials" Kiosk.
- Childrens playground.
- Sunsets - BYO Wine, BYO friends.
- Fish Cleaning Bay - you have to catch the fish first.
- Dump points.
What else can you do while you're here:
- You will have no trouble filling your day. Discover, relaxing and enjoy.
- Picnic in a riverfront park and enjoy a frolic on the shores of the Noosa River.
- Do a tour or day trip. Fraser Island, The Noosa Everglades, Australia Zoo plus many more . Visit our office to find out more about the local attractions.
- Head to the nearby Noosa Main Beach, which is fully patrolled all year round - perfect for swimming, surfing and stand up paddle boarding.
- The Noosa National Park features spectacular coastal scenery, formed paths & lovely beaches.
- A walk, drive or bus ride to Hastings Street, or Gympie Terrace.
- Stroll to a wide variety of popular restaurants and cafes.
- Hire a pushbike and take a leisurely ride around the area.
- Shop at the many specialty shops in Noosaville, Noosa Junction and Hastings Street.
- Hire a boat, or go paddle boating along Gympie Terrace.
- Cruise along the Noosa River on the regular ferry service which travels between the Noosa Marina and Hastings Street.
- Visit the Noosa Farmers Markets on every Sunday Morning.
- Take a trip to Eumundi, the Hinterland or a day trip to Fraser.
- Explore Tourism Noosa's "Country Drive" website.
- Visit the Information Centre in Hastings Street, and check out their events calendar, and other major annual events drawcards.
What else is going on:
Noosa Council have identified that the two amenities buildings at the Noosa River Holiday Park require renewal given their current age and condition. - Follow the Project News for regular updates.
Noosa River Holiday Park, Amenities Capital Works Project - PROJECT NEWS
Stuff you need to know before you come:
- At no time during your stay is the number of guests to exceed the number booked, unless prior approval is sought and given by management, along with the relevant fees paid. No booking = No stay.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Generators & fires are not allowed at any time.
- Fire safety separations are in place.
- Check out all the T's & C's the you must abide by.
A little bit of history:
Did you know, historians report the site of the Noosa River Holiday Park has been a caravan and camping site since the 1920's? The entire site right up to the waters edge was eventually established in 1956 as a Reserve for Camping and Recreation, and in 2009 the State added the Noosa River Holiday Park site to the State Heritage Register, to protect the site and its heritage.
Stay at one of our other "Absolute Waterfront" parks!
Been coming here for a number of years in a very busy time. This time round the office girls were exceptional. Friendly, helpful and made us feel welcome. It makes such a difference to your holiday when things start right. Managers are engaging and friendly too. Hard to get phone contact but worth it when you get here. A great family holiday location.
Camping and Caravan Park with everything you need. This holiday park is located well; situated on the banks of the Noosa River. It is walking distance to shops and restaurants/cafes etc. Amenities are clean, well set out and the public kitchen is magic with a view of the Noosa River to die for. It is located right on the beach making your cooking and dining experience a pleasure. Everything you need is catered for, laundry, kitchen, showers etc, and the camp sites are well positioned. When my hubbie and I stayed, the park was full, yet it did not seem that way as there is plenty of space. Staff are all professional and friendly making one's stay most enjoyable.
Stunning location We stayed at the Noosa River Holiday Park for 2 nights. The location is stunning right in the riverside, where you can swim off a lovely little sandy beach. The facilities were great with a huge communal fridge, stoves, bbq's, even a kettle and toaster. My only criticism would be I thought that the shower block was a little ‘tired' my hubby disagreed. However I was told that they have started work on one shower block and then they will be doing the second one. Do book as it gets really busy. The ferry stop is just a 5 min walk away, so it's easy to get a ferry to the main beach or Hastings St. there are also some fab restaurants within a 5-10min walk. ‘Mr Jones and I' and ‘little Humid' were awesome.
Beautiful spot with very clean facilities. Just a short walk to the Backpackers bar and cafe with good pub food at reasonable prices and cater well for gluten-free guests. A bit further on there are more restaurants and bars by the water. Woolworth's and Dan Murphy's within a decent walking distance or very short drive. Then retreat to the tranquility of the site and the riverfront. Delightful.
We just spent 6 nights at this park for our honeymoon and it was beyond amazing. Very clean amenities and close to everything! We loved having Gympie terrace so close that we were able to ride our bikes just 2mins down the road to local shops and restauraunts! We spent many afternoons fishing on the point and watching the beautiful sunsets. The staff were so friendly and we can't wait to rebook again for our 1st anniversary! Well done Noosa!