On the banks of the magnificent Noosa Rivers lies one of the most idyllic and popular holiday parks on the Queensland Coast.
A twenty minute walk will take you to either into Hastings Street or Gympie Terrace and while away the days sampling fare from the chic cafes, restaurants and speciality stores. The world famous Noosa Beach is at accessible by foot, car, bus or ferry. Patrolled all year around, this playground of sun and surf offers everything for the surfer, the swimmer, the fisherman or those who simply enjoy the magic and beauty of this magnificent coast and waterways.
There is an abundance of local hire facilities and Noosa boasts some of Australia's leading and award winning Tourism Operators. Day trips to Fraser Island or The Everglades; learn to surf; canoe with the Dolphins; hire a small boat – a list too endless.
Noosa Holiday Park prides itself on its domestic and international flavour and tourist information is readily available. There is simply something for everyone – from the beaches and waterways to the shopping and cuisine, famous attractions such as Australia Zoo and the local sensations found at Eumundi Markets.
Noosa River Holiday Park is popular for a reason. Come and discover why.
Facilities at the park include:
- 87 Powered double slabbed caravan sites with Sullage (Grey water)
- 3 Powered Long RV sites
- 6 Powered non-foreshore tent sites
- 37 Un-powered tent sites (mixture of foreshore and non-foreshore)
- 2 Amenity buildings
- Laundry facilities – with coin operated washing machines and driers
- tourist information
- Small shop
- Gas BBQs and hotplates
- Newly constructed, purpose built camp kitchen - with water views
- Sewerage dump point
Things to do near the park include:
- Stroll into famous Hastings Street
- Dine at the Noosaville Restaurants
- Shop till you drop at the many specialty shops in Noosaville, Noosa Junction and Hastings Street
- Paddle boating
- Boat hire
- Bike paths
- Cruise along the Noosa River on the regular ferry service
- Stroll along Gympie Terrace
- or take a trip to Eumundi, the Hinterland or a day trip to Fraser
Click to download:
- Noosa River Holiday Park sitemap and park rules (1.5MB)
- Noosa River Holiday Park - Amended Foreshore Camping Area Plan(342KB)